After deciding to promote your property on the Internet, you will see that there will be plenty of methods available on this end. Marketing through e-mailing, which stands out among these methods, is a proved method that has been in use for a long time. Marketing via social media, which is another important method, is a rising trend in digital marketing. Which one of these strategies are more effective for marketing your property?
A closer look at the topic reveals that both methods have advantages and disadvantages compared with each other. As HotelRunner, we have compared both strategies for you so that you can choose the most efficient one for your property.
Marketing through e-mailing
- Considering the results you will get, it costs relatively low.
- It has a big impact as your message reaches your target user directly.
- It is not that difficult to prepare and manage an e-mailing list.
- It is more effective, especially in regards to making recurring sales to your guests.
- Nobody will have to receive unwanted e-mail as it requires customer’s approval when sending the e-mail. This way, you will have the chance to communicate directly with your customers based on a trust between the two of you.
- It is quite easy to measure the effects of your campaigns and it is possible to track feedbacks of your guests.
Social media marketing
- It is one of the least expensive methods of marketing. It has either no costs or it can be just managed with lower costs.
- It enables instant interaction and response.
- It increases brand awareness among your potential guests.
- As social networks address an extremely-large target audience, they provide the opportunity to access a large number of potential guests.
- There is a wide range of tools to measure the results of campaigns.
- It helps you be recognized by search engines. So, you can provide more user traffic on your property’s website.
As you can see, both of these two digital marketing strategies have different advantages. Therefore, it is actually your goals and expectations that will determine which strategy is better for you. If you aim to obtain more results as soon as possible, e-mailing method can be more suitable for you. However, if you would like to build an image and recognition to your property while marketing it, the opportunities offered by social media can be helpful for you.
The purpose of both is to access your potential guests through the links you feature on your property’s website. If you would like to keep hold of them after this point, you should have a website that has superior features like accepting online bookings. HotelRunner is always there for you to achieve this. Create your HotelRunner account immediately without wasting any time to see the quality of our infrastructure and its peerless features.