You will find everything you want and much more in HotelRunner’s third-generation Booking Engine, which was introduced in March at ITB Berlin. HotelRunner brings a breath of fresh air to the accommodation industry with its new Booking Engine.
Apart from the completely customizable appearance and infrastructure, with its minimalist and effective design, the new Booking Engine will encourage your guests to make a reservation.
Under the newly added “Packages & Offers” tab, you can attract your potential guests and sell more services by giving detailed information about the promotions, packages, offers, and extras provided by your property. You can also help your potential guests who want to plan their stay in a flexible date range and see all their options with the “Availability Calendar” tab.
What else is new?
- You can add adjustable features such as single and multi-room sales, detailed address and billing information, and requesting guest details.
- You can provide flexibility to your guests with alternative date suggestions for non-available rooms.
- You can add videos from social sites like Youtube and Vimeo about your property.
- You can attract your guests by adding the top amenities of your property and rooms.
- You can view all types of stays, including bed and breakfast and full board at the same time.
With the new Booking Engine of HotelRunner, which can be easily integrated into your existing website, you can create your own direct sales channel immediately, and start receiving direct online reservations and payments.
All you need to do is to click on the link below to get started!